Wednesday

Insider Scoop: My Simple Everyday Makeup Routine

I get asked all the time "What foundation do you use? What makeup do you wear? How do you apply your makeup?!" And now today is the big reveal that will answer all those questions!




This is how I do my simple everyday makeup routine, it's super simple and easy that my 10 year old niece can do it! Now I'm no expert but I have gone to Youtube University and learned a thing or two to help you lovely ladies out. All the products that I use can be bought at your local Sephora, Walmart and beauty supply stores. This is how I currently do my makeup and the products that I use, I know in the future I will definitely be switching it up in regards to products but the steps will most likely stay the same. As I evolve and improve in my makeup routine I will definitely keep you guys posted and give you an update video. All items I use in the video are linked below to where you can purchase them and as well you don't have to use the exact same things, work with what you got! I know I'm no Jackie Aina (yet lol) but I'm sure by watching how I apply my makeup one of you will be inspired. If you want to see other looks from me definitely make sure you comment under my youtube video and as well be sure to like, share with a friend and subscribe to my YouTube channel as well, Thanks!

Products Used:
Sephora Products
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation- Colour 6N

Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Foundation- 60 Deep Ebony

Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel- Perfect Nude

L.A. Girl Products
Pro Concealer- Chestnut & Beautiful Bronze

Lipliner Pencil- Deepest Brown

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Kohl eyeliner- Baby's Got Black

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream- Abu Dhabi

Ben Nye Setting Powder- Banana

Loreal Voluminous Mascara- Carbon Black

Black Radiance Bronzer- I think its sold out unfortunately...sorry!

Ardell Lashes- Demi Whispie 120 Lashes 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig